SEO Audit ServiceA service, designed to take an honest, transparent and detailed look on the current state of your web presence.
What does our SEO audit service include?
SEO Audit ServiceIncludes the following key aspects
- On-page SEO issues, which include the following critical aspects:
- How fast does your website load?
- Is the website mobile friendly?
- Is there
- Are there redirect issues?
- Is the site being indexed well?
- Is there duplicate content?
- Are there 404 errors (with link equity)?
- Is the site architecture efficient for SEO?
- Are the URLs optimized for SEO?
- Are the internal links done properly?
- Speed test: does your website load in under 3
- Screaming Frog audit:
- Are there pages with low keywords (less than 400)?
- Are there 404 pages?
- Are there canonical errors?
- Are there images over 100 KBs?
- Are there images with missing alt tags?
- Are there insecure URLs?
- Are there duplicate page titles?
- Are there titles over 65 characters length?
- Are there any signs of keyword cannibalizations?
- Are there any pages with missing meta descriptions?
- Are there any pages with duplicate meta descriptions?
- Are there any pages with meta descriptions less than 70 characters?
- Are there pages using meta keywords?
- Does the website have broken links?
- Is the non-secure version of the website 301 redirecting to the secure version (https)?
- Are there any pages not
responding ? Arethere unnecessary 301s?
- Are there any 302 or 307
- Is any part of the website blocked because of the robots.txt?
- Are pages using
- Are there existing redirect chains?
- Ahrefs audit:
totalnumber of backlinks?
totalnumber of linking root domains?
- Benchmarking total
numbere therof organic keywords?
- Export organic keyword data
- Are there any backlinks with redirect chains?
- Are there any lost backlinks?
- Are there any broken backlinks?
- Does the website have broken outbound links?
- Are there any questionable-looking backlinks?
- Is there a high-percentage of keyword-rich anchor text?
- Content audit:
- Are there pages targeting the same keyword?
- Are there pages targeting keywords, but are not performing well?
- Are there pages targeting the wrong keyword?
- Are there outdated pages?
- Are there pages with slow loading speeds?
- When a page should be improved?
- When a page should be deleted?
- When a page should be 301 redirected?
- When a page should be no-indexed?
- Identify low-hanging fruits
- Final deliverables:
- Report on the current situation
- A video summary
- Action list
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need in order to do the SEO Audit?
We will require an upfront payment, an access to your Google Analytics, Search Console and an access to your content management system.
Any additional questions?
Feel free to drop us a line anytime.